Lately, there had been increasing number of organizations and even governments have recognized the power of crowds and are utilizing crowdsourcing for everything from design, marketing, administration, innovation to marketing research and raising money.
In an infographic released by Design Contest, it shows that there had been an increasing trend in companies, organizations and even the White House in using the power of the crowd to fulfill some of its operations.
Examples of organizations that used crowdsourcing are the following:
- DesignContest with over 1,000 contests currently live
- Odesk crowd sourced labor with 2,461 035 hours worked, Over $25 million earned, over 135,000 jobs posted
- Trada crowd sourced online advertising with over 2000 PPC experts, 9030 adverts created
- ChallengePost crowd sourced problem solving as used by Samsung, Mozilla, and White House
- Even Iceland crowdsourced its latest constitution
Would you consider following the same path for your business?